We offer a wide range of telephone systems for GP surgeries including both traditional and hosted telephone systems giving you complete control over how your telephone system is managed and how much you want to pay and when.
GP Direct Connect (Hosted)
With hosted telephone systems there is no upfront cost of installing a new telephone system, instead the telephone system is hosted in the cloud and all the surgery needs is a dedicated broadband (assured) and the handsets. It is an excellent way of fixing your telephone costs and at the same time benefiting from the latest technologies. Our hosted GP Direct Connect package is designed specifically for GP surgeries.
What does it cost? Based on typical surgery with 10 extensions, GP Direct Connect costs just £18.00 per extension per month. This includes:
- Keep your existing phone numbers
- Free VOIP Cisco phone
- Free Calls to 01, 02 and 03 numbers
- Calls to mobiles 4.5 pmm (Not set up or minimum charge)
- Line rentals included (BT Line)
- Recording of calls
- Reporting of all incoming and outgoing calls
- Ability to plan for busy period.
- Call Queuing
- No line rental
- No up front hardware costs
Traditional Telephone Systems
Hardware and leases are purchased upfront and you have total control of your telephone system. You still benefit from our excellent call rates and can ‘add on’ any technologies your surgery requires.
Please talk to one of our specialists about which system might be best for your surgery.
Fulfilling Government Recommendations
Centrex is a ‘virtual’ phone system providing a number of extensions. It is a ‘hosted’ service, which means that the physical equipment and technology is provided, run and maintained by a supplier company.
If your practice is looking for a new system but cannot afford an initial outlay on services and hardware, Centrex is often a good solution.
• Offers integrated facilities such as voicemail and call forwarding.
• No financial outlay is required for hardware such as telephones.
• As equipment is provided by a supplier, it can be easily updated as technology advances.
• Enhancements may be available to improve access for hard-to-reach groups.
• Enables extra lines to be added easily.